The Aston Martin DB2/4 Was built from 1953 to 1957 this model is a 2+2 Hatchback with a 3.0l Strait 6 Engine Designed by WO Bentley
the Chassis of the DB2/4 ws built by David Brown in Farsley and Bodies by Mulliners in Birmingham then assembled at Tickford in Newport Pagnell before David Brown Acquired the Company in 1955.
In 1954 the British Magazine the Motor tested a 2.9l DB2/4 to its Top Speed Achieving 190.7 km/h ( 118.5 mph )
The Acceleration from 0-97km/h ( 60mph) was 10.5 Seconds
Three works cars also competed in the 1955 Monte Carlo Rally.
A Total of 761 Cars have been built of DB2/4 Model
This vehicle was Delivered new to London as an original Right Hand Drive and stayed in the UK until 2015 with Extensive Documentation of Invoices, Service History, Body Work, MOTs, Historical Images.
This vehicle won the :
1st Price - Feltham Class 2012
AMOC Autumn Concours 2012 Northamptonshire
1st Price - Feltham Class 2013
AMOC Autumn Concours 2013 Broughton Castle
The vehicle is now in a private collection in Switzerland being well looked after by a Brand Enthusiast.